At the end of 1990, Yio Chu Kang Pei Hwa Public School announced its closure. Members of the School management board formed Pei Hwa Foundation.Its primary objective is to serve the society at large to a greater extent.
In 2001, the Foundation bought the existing building along Jalan Kayu at $2 million as its office building.
In 2004, Ministry of Education permitted the use of “Pei Hwa 培华” to name a new secondary school in Sengkang West close to Yio Chu Kang Road. Pei Hwa Secondary School ushered in its first batch of students in 2005.
In 2006, the Foundation paved the way for setting up Pei Hwa Alumni.
Pei Hwa Foundation Ltd was registered at the end of 1990. Its primary objective is to serve the society at large to a greater extent.

Read More

When it was first established in the second half of 1934 by Mr. Ang Kong Peng(洪恭品先生)at 10 m.s. Yio Chu Kang Rd, it was known as Hwa Keow School.  There were about ten pupils studying in a classroom behind then Bao An Tonic shop.  A year later, there were more than twenty pupils.   Classes were conducted inside the shop nearby due to small classroom size.  

Read More

Before Lunar New Year, more than four hundred of seniors attend lunch-gathering at Pei Hwa Secondary School and watch entertaining programs and more than five hundred of them receive red packets. The purpose of the event is to allow the pupils to show respect to the seniors and seniors who sense the warmth from the society.

Read More

Vision

A forward-looking civil organization which puts Philanthropy in practice and serve as a link between the past and the future.

Mission

To help raise quality of life of our fellow Singaporeans through providing scholarship/bursary awards and making donations to educational/cultural/medical and voluntary welfare organisations.